Our designer turns classic shirting on its head with this dress. It's been tailored from soft and comfortable tencel-blend in solid color and stripes. It is designed for a relaxed fit with dropped shoulders and falls to a curved hem.
Tencel, a fiber made from cellulose found in wood pulp. Because it is made from a natural material, it may possess irregularities found in many other cellulose fiber, and not considered as defects.
- V-neckline, short sleeves
- Shift silhouette
- Curved hem
- Dropped shoulders
- Comes with a belt
- Comes with a camisole (only for Stripes)
- No lining
- Centre-front button fastening
- 70% Mid-weight tencel & 30% rayon
- Model: Mapyk (Russia)
- Height: 179cm / 5ft 10inches - Wears: Size (S)
- Movielist: Up
- Afterhours: Iced Americano
- Spotify: Taylor Swift